Updated Jan. 17, 2018.
Register today to for our EDGE online training sessions. The first course offered is an online version of our EDGE Technical Workshop, followed by an online version of our EDGE Auditor Candidate Workshop.
EDGE Technical Online Workshop
Available on-demand for: $150 USD
CE hours available
Conducted in English or Spanish
- The EDGE Technical Online Workshop is geared toward EDGE Expert candidates, project teams and consultants and covers the basics of EDGE, the certification process and how to use the EDGE software. The workshop qualifies EDGE Expert candidates to take the EDGE Exam.
- The EDGE Technical Online Workshop consists of five on-demand sessions. Download the course syllabus and FAQ document to learn more.
- Students must successfully complete a short quiz after each session. Students also must complete the EDGE Software Practical Exercise on their own and upload the results.
EDGE Auditor Candidate Online Workshop
Registration closes on March 7, 2017 at 9 a.m. U.S. Eastern Time.
Dates: March 7–9, 2017 (class consists of two webinars)
Prerequisites: Completion of EDGE Technical Online Workshop & Approved Auditor application
Cost: $199 USD
4.5 CE hours available
Conducted in English
Register for the class
- The EDGE Auditor Candidate Online Workshop will help EDGE Auditor candidates complete design and site audits and prepare for their role as EDGE Auditors.
- The online course consists of two webinar sessions held on March 7 and March 9, 2017. You may find a draft syllabus on the course registration page.
- Students are encouraged to participate in the live webinars, though they may also view the recordings if they miss a live session.
- Students must successfully complete a short quiz after each sessions. Students must also complete the EDGE Software Practical Exercise on their own (approximately 90 minutes) and upload the results.
- The EDGE Auditor Candidate Online Workshop is for approved EDGE Auditor applicants only. Please visit https://edge.gbci.org/auditors to learn more about the Auditor role or to apply.
- Please also note that you must complete the EDGE Online Technical Workshop held between Feb. 14 and 24, 2017 as a prerequisite for the EDGE Auditor Candidate Workshop.